Contents

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Macro. Chapter 22 【The Short-Run Trade-off between Inflation and Unemployment】

Chapter 22 Warning: There might be another versions but sorry I don't have time to do it.

1. Aggregate demand, aggregate supply, and the Phillips curve
In the year 2020, aggregate demand and aggregate supply in the fictional country of Bartak are represented by the curves


2. The Phillips curve in the short run and long run


3. The long-run effects of monetary policy


4. Monetary policy and the Phillips curve




5. The Phillips curve in the late 20th century


6. Expectations and the Phillips curve




7. The costs of disinflation

12 comments:

  1. Lots of help! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible! Unfortunately I found this when googling answers for my last assignment of the year, but great work explaining it anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it doesnt match my version i'm crying

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish there was an explanation for the last on so that I could figure out the math if my version is different

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so so much for this!! this was incredibly helpful this semester, sending you so much gratitude and hoping you are getting such good karma from helping us all out <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. orange i love you!!! you've been my biggest help on macro this semester. i love you forever, you're an icon! wishing you joy and love and peace for the rest of your days! 多谢啦!五二零 <3

    ReplyDelete