Contents

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Micro & Macro. Chapter 4 【The Market Forces of Supply and Demand】

1. Demand terminology

2. Individual and market demand


3. Movements along versus shifts of demand curves


4. Supply - Basic concepts

5. Individual and market supply

6. Movements along versus shifts of supply curves
(Just like #3)


7. Shifts in supply or demand I
(only move the Blue line)


8. Shifts in supply or demand II
(Only move the orange line)

9. Market equilibrium

10. Disequilibrium

11. Market equilibrium and disequilibrium

12. How shifts in demand and supply affect equilibrium


increased medical (Qs #12)



a new educational #1 (Qs #12)

a new educational #2 (Qs #12)

the number #1 (Qs #12)

the number #2 (Qs #12)

13. A supply and demand puzzle

14. Another supply and demand puzzle
(***** The last part might be tricky *****)
(four different sets)







15. How prices allocate resources
(Be careful the order of number)
Ex:   500
     600
     700
     800
     400

17 comments:

  1. Thank You So Much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mr. Orange, your efforts have helped so many

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a life saver. Thank You so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for explaining this homework!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an absolute life saver. Thank you soooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a god thank you for helping with my senioritis, I did not want to do any work for this class for my last semester of college. Will donate $$$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but please ignore that "orangepay" email link. I am not and will not announce that.

      Delete
  7. Thank you very much Mr. Orange. Your answers were extremely helpful and I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your help. This might sound like any other comment, but I truly appreciate your help with these homework

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so very much! This has come in soooo handy!! You're work is very much appreciated!! You're awesomazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously screw chegg this is way easier to understand

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much! this really helped me with my homework and understanding what I needed to do

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your page really helped me and it is year 2024. Thank you so much. You saved my academic life for real.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just thought I should comment my appreciation for this very detailed explanation of the mindtap homework! Wish they gave more illustrated step by step application problems to solve in the ebook. Can’t thank you enough

    ReplyDelete