Contents

Saturday, March 6, 2021

------------------Contents------------------

2013 Jan.    Legato Learning - Introduction to Music

2013 Feb.    Connect 4 Education - Music of the World (deleted)
       Human Cultural Geography
       Introduction to Biology
       Introduction to Chemistry
                   Biological/Physical Anthropology

2013 May     My I.T. Lab - Computer Literacy
2013 June    Introduction to Health
2013 July     Human Sexuality
2013 Aug.    Abnormal Psychology
2013 Sep.    US History - Out of Many & The American Promise
2013 Oct.    Management - Organizational Behavior

2015 Sep.    Mastering Astronomy
2015 Oct.    Microeconomics & Macroeconomics   (Got reported, now all you need to do is open plan B website and change plan"b" to "c" )

2016 Sep.    McGraw-Hill Connect - Financial Accounting (plan B, please open this link first before you wonder)
2016 Oct.    McGraw-Hill Connect - Managerial Accounting
2016 Nov.    Financial Management (Quiz)
2016 Dec.    Accounting 3220

2017 Jan.    Business Law

2019 July    another Connect - Financial Accounting






9 comments:

  1. i have a huge crush on mr. orange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh me too, those astronomy notes!

      Delete
  2. You are AWESOME!!! I found this site a semester and one class too late but I'm definitely using it to finish our my Economics. Thanks a million Mr. Orange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...I found your blog very interesting and at the moment I am taking Issues Org. Leadership and Data Driven Decisions. It seems as if I am walking in your same path. Thank you so much for your blog. Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was wondering if you were going to put up Music of the World again

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all your a bad ass for making this site. My macroeconomics final only covers chapters 15-23 tho and it looks like the one you posted is over all the chapters. do you have one that's just 15-23(after the midterm)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can we contact Mr. Orange? Some macro assignments aren't available and I just want to know if it could be.

    ReplyDelete